It’s imperative to protect your business from a telephony outage. If you fail to take preventative action, you could suffer damage to your reputation and loss of business. Despite this, many UK companies are still yet to consider the implications of an outage event.
Backup4Business provides the solution with our Telephony Continuity packages. Available as a hosted or on premise service, this service will keep your company running close to full capacity if an outage occurs.
This means you will receive calls that would otherwise go unanswered in the case of a disaster event. To minimise damage to your business, we offer:
- Automated and/or managed forwarding for primary numbers and individual DDI lines
- Emergency handset replacement
- Emergency relocation
All these factors have been designed to ensure continuity for your business. By helping your team to access their company line from anywhere – on any device – we will help ensure you don’t miss out on potential sales or damage existing client relationships.
- Maximised Operational Capacity – By providing instantaneous protection from an outage event, we will ensure that you don’t miss out on potential sales.
- Removal of Worry – By taking preventative action now, you can avoid being left in a state of panic if an outage event does unfortunately occur. The key is to be pre-emptive and not reactive.
- Protected Reputation – When your clients need to contact you, being met with a failing phone system is unacceptable. You have to have a backup plan.