For individuals and companies with entry-level backup requirements, we offer File & Folder Backup. This starts from £7.50 a month.
For backing up small quantities of data, our Data Backup service can offer a sound level of protection for yours and your clients’ data. It’s important to be aware, however, that the service is well below the advanced System Imaging and Disaster Recovery we also offer.
Our consultants can advise you whether you need our more advanced System Imaging. The decision process will be influenced by:
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO)– How recent a backup do you need to have available for you to use for your recovery?
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO)– How long can you afford for your business to be down as a result of a disaster event?
- Server Requirements, User Permissions and Quantity of Data
With Backup4Business Data Backup, your data is encrypted as it leaves your system. This means that only you can decrypt it in the case of a disaster event.
Our File and Folder backup service includes the following key features:
- Backup Scheduling– Each client’s requirements vary for backup. Our backup scheduling lets you specify which data you want and how regularly you wish the designated backups to take place.
- Retention Scheduling– Permits you to select a number of days from which you can recover old versions of files, files that have been deleted accidentally etc.
- Email Notifications– We can provide you with progress updates on the status of your backup.
- Seed Loading of Your First Backup– This secures your data onto an external storage medium. From thereon, we will provide safe and efficient backup to a UK data centre.