Structured to meet demanding Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs), Disaster Recovery from Backup4Business provides full image backups of server clusters, virtual environments and physical servers.
The main types of disasters that we have encountered are:
This would be if your business experienced any damage (physical or virtual) to your services, either maliciously or accidentally.
Examples of destruction to your business would include:
- Natural disasters (e.g. fires, floods)
- Human actions (e.g. deleting data, destruction of equipment)
This would be if your employees were unable to gain access to their server/equipment or data itself.
Examples of denial to your business would include:
- Encrypted files (e.g ransomware)
- Office isn’t accessible (e.g. natural disaster)
One of the deadliest threats to your online security, Ransomware is used to extort money in exchange for stolen data. Given the potentially fatal damage the software can do, it’s frightening to consider that 96% of companies today say they aren’t equipped to deal with attacks.
In the unfortunate event of an attack, our System Imaging will enable you to ‘roll back’ to a time as close to 15 minutes before the event.
Recovery options that we could offer:
To help minimise the damage caused to your business by these events, we can:
- ‘Roll back’ physical and virtual servers by 15 minutes to recover key data
- Provide temporary servers so you can access entire systems
- Offer pre-emptive protection from malicious software
- Offer file and folder backup
- Offer granular recovery (i.e email and mailbox) -including 365 recovery
- We could recover your data by ‘spinning’ it up into the cloud
- Deliver a spare copy of your server to your site
Key Benefits of Backup4Business Disaster Recovery:
- Rapid RTO– Following a disaster, the quicker you can recover the more you can minimise any damage caused. We deliver rapid recovery fulfilment within as little as an hour.
- Matched RPO– How much data can you afford to lose? We can ‘roll back’ your system to just 15 minutes before a disaster event.
- System Imaging – Our advanced System Imaging has been designed to deal with both Virtual and Physical server environments and can back up all data and databases, users, user permissions, software, software updates, operating systems and offer granular recovery of MS Exchange Server.
- Bare Metal Restore– Our trained engineers manage and perform full, hardware-independent system restores to either virtual or physical environments.