Backup4Business offers advanced System Imaging structured to provide fast and effective Disaster Recovery for your business.
When deciding upon the right Continuity solution, it’s vital to understand and define the right RTO (Recovery Time Objective) and RPO (Recovery Point Objective) for your business. RTO is how long you can go without the system in question, whilst RPO relates to how much data you can afford to lose. We will guide you towards defining these times and deciding on the right level of protection for your business.
Replicating entire server environments, our System Imaging backs up both physical and virtual machines. It has been designed so that we can respond quickly and work effectively with you in the unfortunate occurrence of any disaster event. Due to our experience providing Disaster Recovery, we are able to deliver:
- Innovative on and off-site System Imaging to businesses and organisations of all sizes
- RTO fulfilment within an hour
- Flexible RPO as required
- Flexible retention scheduling
- Hardware-independent recovery
In conjunction with our Disaster Recovery, we offer regular monitoring of your business in order to provide pre-emptive protection from disaster events. We’re also extensively experienced in helping organisations deal with malicious software like Ransomware, which can have devastating consequences for your company.
For most of the businesses and corporations we work with, basic File & Folder Backup simply isn’t enough. Companies need fast and comprehensive disaster protection and that’s what our Disaster Recovery provides.
- Rapid RTO Fulfilment – Downtime for your business will lead to loss of reputation and damaged relationships. Our Disaster Recovery protection can provide rapid RTO fulfilment within as little as an hour.
- Matched RPO – Every company has different Recovery Point Objectives. To meet all requirements, we can run backups as frequently as every 15 minutes. This is perfect for issues such as recovering key lost files.
- Advanced Data Encryption – We encrypt all data at source with AES256 to provide the highest levels of security. Regarded as one of the strongest methods of encryption in existence, AES is used to protect top-secret agency, government and banking data.